At first, we need to figure out the needs and expectations from the client so that we could offer the technologically best and most original solutions for his project.
When we know the needs we are able to offer the best design solutions, and every great project starts from it. If you have an idea, but do not have the recourse for bringing it to life, we have designers working with us who will be more than happy to help you through this design stage.
After we will be finished with design – we will be able to start testing and prototyping. And in this stage we will have an opportunity to actually feel and see the product itself and if needed make any on the spot design modifications.
Printing and Digital finishing
We use few printing technologies:
- Conventional offset - witch format is up to B1 (72 x 102 cm) and paper thickness from 70 gsm. to 400 gsm;
- Digital printing technology is mostly used for projects with smaller quantities. Its format is up to SRA3 (32 x 45 cm) and paper thickness from 80 gsm. to 350 gsm.
For the processes used after the press we use innovative digital cutting and creasing machine, which production per hour rate is amazingly high! It is also adapted for security job and kiss cuts when cutting decorative labels. Folding and gluing them is also not an issue for us, because we have a special line for these jobs.
Substrates used for production:
- offset, silk and art paper;
- folding carton (thickness from 0,2 to 0,6 mm);
- micro flute (thickness up to 1,2 mm).
- Straight line folding cartons;
- Lockbottom cartons;
- 3-corner glued cartons.
After press processes:
- UV varnishing;